Ok so I know it has been awhile since I posted anything! I am still trying to get to know this stuff and do it! Summer is doing great! She was sick 2 weeks ago, and it was pretty bad. They thought she might have swine flu (piggy flu as she calls it) but luckily she didnt! And now I am sick...ug...We are surviving though! Here is a couple pics of us!

Hangin out at the "big field"

First day of 2nd grade!

Yeppers...I'm hecka blonde now! Again...and chopped it all off! Love it!!
Cute hair. I wish I had the guts to chop mine off or at least a husband who didn't care :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your hair!
ReplyDeleteHey about pictures... Ben didn't tell me. I have been wanting to take Khy to Wheelers Farm. Maybe we could go together. Good place for pictures.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure you will get this but i dont know how else to get ahold of you. About pictures. Could you bring hats. Any that you have. Coat with furry hood, snow hats (I like the ones with the ear flaps with scarf at childrens place or womewhere like that)and I think ben told you black shirts or sweaters.
ReplyDelete